Irak

maker
easy gif maker

martes, 19 de febrero de 2013

FRIEND

friend:




First, I want to thank you for all you have given me, for your company, your support, your understanding and presence. For giving me the opportunity to have someone next to me like you, who to trust, who have fun, who dream ...
I'm sorry for everything I was able to make you, for not being such a good friend like you, for having failed once in loyalty, help, understanding and support. I really regret all the mistakes that have impeded our friendship much or little, and be sure you were unaware ...
You are always something special and important to me and what siguiras being. You are part of my life, of my thoughts, feelings, decisions and emotions ... I could not stay any doubt of what you mean to me or your place in my being ...
My love for you is great, and because you know earn it freehand with your special way of being and to deliver your friendship. So do not anyone would call "my friend" and I love him as such and that somehow you do not either ...
new mind thanks for being present in my life, and help at all times when you need someone's not forget that you have with me for whatever, what nesecites ....
and do not forget that I love you .... and you'll still be my forbidden love ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario